Cannabis-Infused Green Thai Curry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Curry serves: 2 servings
Curry paste serves: 8 servings
- 1 roughly chopped Lemongrass stalk
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 Thai green chilies
- 70 grams of ginger
- 6 lime leaves
- 1 bunch of coriander leaves and stems
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 30 grams of palm sugar
- 5 tablespoons cannabis-infused coconut oil
Thai Green Curry:
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused coconut oil
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into pieces
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- 1 tablespoon chopped Thai basil
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1-2 lime wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon medicated green curry paste (see above)
- 1 diced Thai chili pepper (optional)
Combine all the paste ingredients in a food processor until it’s fully blended into a fine paste.
Thai Green Curry:
- Heat saucepan or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add one tablespoon of cannabis-infused coconut oil.
- Add chicken pieces, and some salt and pepper to taste. Stir for approximately 5 minutes – until the chicken is almost cooked. Then remove chicken from heat.
- Add mushrooms to the saucepan, and add more salt and pepper for taste. Sautee for approximately 3 – 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Then remove from the saucepan.
- Add one tablespoon of cannabis-infused coconut oil and curry paste to the saucepan and saute until fragrant (for about 1 – 2 minutes). Stir constantly.
- Add the chicken bouillon cube. Once it has dissolved, add the coconut milk. Stir well and lower the heat to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and mushrooms back into the saucepan. Saute until cooked through. Add coriander and basil – cook for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with Thai chili and fresh lime.
- Serve and enjoy!