1) Use an Air Purifier: One of the easiest and most effective ways to get rid of cannabis smell is to use an air purifier. An air purifier can help remove the odor from the air by capturing the particles that carry the smell.
2) Use Essential Oils: Essential oils like lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus have strong scents that can help mask the smell of cannabis. Add a few drops to a diffuser or spray bottle and use it around the room.
3) Open Windows and Doors: Letting fresh air into the room is a simple and effective way to reduce the smell of cannabis. Open the windows and doors to allow for proper ventilation.
Buy Online Cannabis Hash from NaturalAid – Licensed Cannabis Dispensary, Sunland-Tujunga, California, Los Angeles
4) Use Odor-Neutralizing Sprays: There are many odor-neutralizing sprays available in the market that can help mask the smell of cannabis. Choose a product that is specifically designed for cannabis odor.
5) Clean the Area: Clean the area where cannabis was smoked to remove any residual odor. Use a mixture of white vinegar and water to wipe down surfaces and carpets, and then sprinkle baking soda on carpets and let it sit for a few hours before vacuuming it up.
Leave A Comment