There are so many inspirational quotes from notable personalities over the years who have described their experiences of getting high with cannabis. These quotes dive right into the enjoyment of smoking weed and how it soothes the mind and the soul.
What are some of your favorite cannabis quotes? Did they make the list below? Let us know in the comments and we hope you enjoy!
- “I smoked pot in college, and in the Army…” -Al Gore
- “That is not a drug, it’s a leaf.” -Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “I don’t think [pot] is more dangerous than alcohol.” -Barack Obama
- “It’s hard to be mean when you’re stoned.” -Bill Lee
- “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” -Bob Marley
- “Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” -George Washington
- “Struggle is the enemy, but weed is the remedy.” -Kid Cudi
- “It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics, dope, and all of that stuff. It is a thousand times better than whiskey. It is an assistant and a friend.” -Louis Armstrong
- “Everything is better with a bag of weed.” -Stewie Griffin
- “Hemp is of first necessity to the wealth & protection of the country.” -Thomas Jefferson