Here are 10 “High”ly Fascinating Cannabis Facts:
- $320 – The average price of an ounce of high-quality cannabis in the US (Fit Small Business, 2019).
- Fully legalized cannabis is capable of topping US cigarette sales (The Motley Fool, 2018).
- $22 billion – projected sales of legal marijuana by 2022 (The Motley Fool, 2018).
- San Francisco and New York deemed marijuana businesses essential during the stay-at-home advisories in March 2020 (NPR, 2020).
- Expected that the cannabis industry will generate an additional 250,000 full-time jobs between 2020 and 2024 (Marijuana Business Factbook, 2020).
- From December 2017 to 2018, the demand for jobs in the cannabis industry was as high as 76% (Flowhub, 2019)
- 62% of Americans support the legalization of marijuana (Pew Research, 2019)
- Women now use cannabis more than men, with 53% having tried it compared to just 42% of men.(CCC, 2019).
- $1 million – The tax revenue Alaska gained from weed tourists in 2019 (Marijuan SEO, 2020).
- $100.03 billion – The estimated value of medical marijuana by 2025 (Grand View Research, 2020).
Get the Best Quality Cannabis Pre-Rolls – Visit Our Store or Order Online Now
Leave A Comment