Cannabis topicals have been gaining popularity in recent years as an alternative method for managing pain, inflammation, and various skin conditions. While many people are familiar with the traditional methods of cannabis consumption, such as smoking or ingesting edibles, there are several lesser-known facts about cannabis topicals that are worth exploring. In this article, we will explore five surprising and relatively unknown facts about cannabis topicals.
1) They don’t get you “high”: One of the most significant advantages of cannabis topicals is that they do not produce psychoactive effects, which means they do not get you “high.” This is because they are applied to the skin and not ingested or smoked.
2) They can be used to treat various skin conditions: Cannabis topicals have been found to be useful in treating various skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis, and acne. The anti-inflammatory properties of cannabis are thought to be responsible for this benefit.
3) They are effective for localized pain relief: Cannabis topicals are particularly useful for treating localized pain, such as muscle soreness, joint pain, and headaches. They work by targeting the pain receptors in the affected area, which can provide fast and effective relief.
4) They come in various forms: Cannabis topicals are available in various forms, including creams, balms, lotions, and sprays. Each form has its own unique properties, so it’s essential to choose the right one for your needs.
5) They are legal in many places: Cannabis topicals are legal in many places, even in countries where cannabis is illegal. This is because they do not produce psychoactive effects, and their use is generally considered to be safe and non-threatening. However, it’s always important to check local laws and regulations before purchasing or using cannabis topicals.