There are hundreds of words associated with cannabis. How many do you know? Let’s check it out.
- What is a “Budtender”
A person who serves customers where cannabis is sold.
- What does it mean to “Bogart” (“Don’t bogart that joint, my friend.”)
Selfishly keep something
- The chemical in marijuana that causes the user to feel “high” is __________________
- What is “Decarboxylation”
The process of activating the cannabinoids in cannabis or hemp.
- Delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, the active ingredient in marijuana, acts on the brain by ______________________
Binding to Specific Receptors
- What is a “Hybrid”
A unique strain created by cross-pollinating two related parent plants.
- What does the word “Kush” in the name of a cannabis strain indicate
The plant originates from the Hindu Kush mountains.
- What is “THCA”
A non-intoxicating cannabinoid compound found in raw cannabis.