Cannabis Trivia / Quiz with Answers
- Evidence for inhalation of cannabis smoke can be found in the 3rd millennium BCE in what present day country?
- Cannabis was used by the ancient Hindus of India and Nepal thousands of years ago and it was called what in Sanskrit?
- From which organ does THC pass to the bloodstream?
- Which physical problem is NOT an effect of smoking marijuana?
Difficulty with hearing
- This comedy duo has been very outspoken towards their use of cannabis. Their real names are Richard and Tommy. Who were the members of this comedy duo?
Cheech & Chong
- President Barack Obama of the USA has openly acknowledged his pot smoking ways during his teenage years in interviews. What is said to be the name of the joint blazing group he belonged to as a teenager?
The Choom Gang
- In the game ‘Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas’, there is a mission called ‘Are You Going to San Fierro’ in which we have to help a friend of CJ’s burn down a marijuana farm. What is this friend’s name?
- Traces of cannabis were discovered in pipes recovered from who’s home in Stratford-upon-Avon?
- Does marijuana deposit tar in the lungs, the way tobacco smoking does?
Yes, about five times as much as tobacco. – Marijuana deposits five times as much tar in the lungs, as tobacco smoking does. The accumulation of tar in the lungs can lead to cancer, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis.