The research report is out on how cannabis specifically impacts our creative thoughts but pretty much all consumers recognize that a good high can produce a flood of new ideas, thoughts, and — most of all — questions. All kinds of questions.
Here are top 12 compelling, funny inducing “high” questions floating around on the internet.
- 1. Can you daydream at night?
- 2. If life is unfair to everyone, does that mean life is actually fair?
- 3. If actions speak louder than words, is speaking also an action?
- 4. Who was the first person that saw cannabis and decided to smoke it?
- 5. If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?
- 6. Is the “s” or the “c” silent in “scent”?
- 7. Have you ever calmed someone down by saying “calm down?”
- 8. If you are waiting for the waiter, aren’t you the waiter?
- 9. If an ice cube melts, is it floating in a pool of its own blood?
- 10. If someone dies in a living room, is it still a living room?
- 11. Why is it called a building when it’s already built?
- 12. If I hit myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?