This simple hash yogurt recipe is ideal if you are incorporating cannabis into your cooking, for the first time. It is a treat you can enjoy at any time and makes for an awesome dessert. Best of all, you have the medical benefits of cannabis consumption.
- A tub of yogurt (any flavor will do)
- Around a joint’s worth of hash (cannabis) (0.5g will be plenty)
- Oil (either butter or coconut oil)
- Cooking/frying pan
- Gas / Stove
- Pour the butter or coconut oil into the pot or frying pan over a low to medium heat.
- Crumble your hash into the melted cooking oil.
- After a couple of minutes over the heat, your oil and hash should begin to melt and combine.
- Use a spoon or small utensil to stir and mix the combination.
- Once thoroughly mixed, pour into the yogurt and combine.
- Eat and enjoy!
You can also make it without a stove or frying pan. Instead, use a lighter and a metal spoon, though this increases the risk of burning yourself! So DON’T RISK Yourself!
Leave A Comment