Pot brownies, also known under the names of cannabis brownies or weed brownies, are some of the most common edibles. An old-school simple recipe – weed brownie recipe everyone should try.
Preparation Time: 25 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hour
- 1/2 Cup Cannabis-Infused Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3 Minced Mint Leaves (Optional: Add finely minced mint leaves to the batter to offset cannabis flavor.)
- 3 Tablespoons Cannabis-Infused Butter “Softened”
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). With cooking spray grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
In a large saucepan melt, 1/2 Cup of Cannabis-Infused Butter. Once melted remove from heat, stir in the 1 Cup of Sugar, 2 Eggs, and 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
Beat in 1/3 Cup of Cocoa, 1/2 Cup of All-Purpose Flour, Salt, and Baking Powder. Spread batter into prepared 8-inch pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
Let the brownies cool for 5 minutes. Bon appetite! You can now enjoy some delicious weed brownies!
How to Make Weed Frosting
In a mixing bowl, combine 3 Tablespoon of Cannabis-Infused Butter (Softened), 3 Tablespoons of Cocoa, 1 Tablespoon of Honey, 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract, and 1 Cup of Confectioners’ Sugar.
Stir until smooth. Frost brownies while they are still warm.